Tuesday, October 02, 2007

2,377 Miles Later, We're HERE!!!

Got in at midnight. Just before we arrived at camp in the dark of night along some of the curviest roads you can imagine, I had commented on the fact that while I was more comfortable driving at night than Stan, I still was having difficulty with the halo affect my contacts created with the reflectors. Then we had to go through a plethora of the darn things because of a construction project (underway at 11 p.m.!). After that a fog set in. Then two deer decided it was playtime in the middle of the path to the camp. I'm describing the last 30 MINUTES of a four-day trip!

You can call my life any number of things but you can't call it boring!

2 comments:

TCW said...

Glad you are safe and sound!

some chick said...

oooooh!

PICTURES!