Monday, May 02, 2005

What's Your Response?

Void of context -- such as church or the classroom where even though we're told there is no "right" answer, we suspect that there's at least a "you're well on your way" answer -- how would you complete either of the following statements?
  • I am currently devoting most of my energies to _____________.
  • I definitely believe I could give my life to _____________.
Passion is a wonderful thing. Purpose offers meaning. Passion wrapped around purpose is a mind-bending, world-changing phenomena that I've come to believe I rarely encounter. Just wondered where other folks are on this particular path. . .

4 comments:

Finding the Happy said...

I am currently devoting most of my energies to achieving absolute freedom. I defintely believe I could give my life to pursuing joy, growth and abundance.

Finding the Happy said...

K...you're not playing fair...you asked us to fill in the blanks, but you do not reciprocate. Give it up girl.

KC said...

La, you caught me! But I asked because I can answer one but not the other and am looking for inspiration. I am currently devoting most of my energies to helping other people give their life to something. While I love that role, I'm wondering what's next for me to give my life to???

Finding the Happy said...

Ah, but we cannot inspire you...the inspiration lies within. You just have to be still long enough to feel and hear it.