- recently a got a call from a man who wanted help in distributing 50,000 bumper sticks that "don't actually stick"
- a bumper sticker on a truck in my complex reads . . ."Yes, this is my truck. No, I won't help you move."
- the man who owns this truck is an acquaintance of mine who told me upon our first meeting that he was not a homosexual (I hadn't asked). he's also the man who bears a tatoo that says "property of Victor" on his chest.
- when people crave the spotlight, why do they complain when the brightness blinds them?
- the list of things I will never do takes shape as I get older . . . I'm not sad about this but it's true . . . I will never bear a child
- what does it look like to "honor" something?
Monday, October 17, 2005
Hmmmm thoughts along the way . . .
Posted by KC at 1:47 PM