Thursday, October 27, 2005

Someone Should Write a Dissertation on This

e got the link to them via comments on her blog last week. I watched. I laughed. I sent the link to a few friends.

Monday I saw the same clip on the Today show.

In today's blog readings, someone I've never met but love how he writes shared the link. And in those comments I find this link to a compilation of their work.

I don't usually continue email funny trails. Neither does the guy who blogged about them today. So what makes these guys special? And how far has their notoriety already spread? One comment suggested they already had a endorsement contract with Motorola in China. All laughter aside, this one clip illustrates better than most full-day seminars how our world is so much smaller than ever before.

No comments: