Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oscar Talk

Today's paper listed the Oscar nominations and when I got to the documentary category my eyes were failing to pick up all those tiny newsprint commas and the list became a strange run-on sentence that somehow "spoke" to me:

Darwin's Nightmare Enron:The Smartest Guys in the Room March of the Penguins Murderball Street Fight

Perhaps those not living in the Houston area and so therefore void of the daily updates on who's who and what's what regarding the Enron trial will not share my amusement, but I was, yea verily, amused.

1 comment:

ELS Houston said...

haha. i like the idea of penguins streetfighting. it makes me think of the mafia penguins in madagasgar. and, i think, even not knowing the latest on the enron stuff, the new name is appropriate.

que estes bien...