- If you're successful enough to be interviewed for an article on the status of something in your field you should come up with something better than "I'll be happy when we have more than just prom songs to Jesus sung by some effeminate guy on an acoustic guitar." Plllleeezeee . . . how much practice does it take to become that offensive? (see Relevant magazine's latest issue and certain Seatle pastor's response if you want details)
- If 1 comment is left on a blog shouldn't it say 1 comment rather than 1 comments?
- Rainy days should be deemed the same as snow days and everyone should get to go home early?
- The spam folks using scripture in their subject lines are playing with hellfire?
- No one has yet to replace the emotional impact (read that sex appeal) of Barry White singing?!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Am I the Only One Who Thinks . . .
Posted by KC at 12:51 PM