Made me think that I'd like to see if anyone out there has any interesting questions they often ask to break the ice, turn a conversation, or just delve a little deeper into the psyche of their conversational partner.
I'm going to start a list of some I've seen or some I've made up. You can add questions or you can answer some by clicking on comments or email me. As usual and as a journalist, I'm just curious!
- If you could change one thing about the world, yourself, or both, what would it/they be?
- What's the book, music (in whatever form you choose) or movie you'd want to have with you should you ever wind up on that infamous deserted island?
- What quote (from book, music, movie, etc.) would sum up the last few years of your life?
- What quote do you want the next few years to look like?
- What's one thing you've done that you wish you could un-do?
- What's one thing you've not done that you still have on your wish list?
- When you think of a perfect moment where are you, who are you with, and what are you doing?
- What music is playing in the background of the above mentioned moment?
- When something tragic happens is your first reaction to act, pray, ignore or something else? Why?
- What photograph (real or one you missed taking) from your past experiences do you wish you had in your possession to regularly reflect on and cherish?
- What's your favorite sound, word, profession that you would do if you weren't in the one you're in?
- What's your least favorite sound, word, profession that you wouldn't do even if you were forced?
Ok, that's enough for now. I may even try to answer a few of these myself!