Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Stilling Accepting Contributions!!
Just wanted everyone to know that I'm walking in the AIDS Walk, March 11, and if you want to walk with me, by all means come along. If you want to help Bering Omega and see 75% of your contribution go to the great work of that organization (including the AIDS hospice where I volunteer) with the other 25% going to an equally great group, the AIDS Foundation, you can make a donation on my personal page.
Posted by KC at 7:19 AM