Monday, November 29, 2004

God as Defined by Quantum Physics

"The real trick to life is not to be in the know but to be in the mystery." -- Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D., physicist and source for the film What the Bleep Do We Know!?

Described as "part documentary, part story, and part elaborate and inspiring visual effects and animations" this film presents the argument that "both science and religion describe the same phenomena." And -- if I'm reading this correctly -- it does so with the commentary of 5 physicists, 7 doctors and biologists, a theologian, and Ramtha -- a 35,000 year old mystic, philosopher, master teacher and hierophant who channels his contribution through an American woman JZ Knight.

I broke the carnal rule regarding a film such as this one. I went to see it by myself. Someone else has to go so I can debrief this sucker!

No comments: