Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Outta Here!!!

Until next Monday, I'm offline!! While the journey is the destination, I can still share some points along the way I know I'll enjoy:

At the first sign of sweat on the California trail, I'll try to remember all my Houston buds melting in 95+ degree heat.
At the first breath-taking view, I'll say a prayer for all of you who are currently experiencing chaos and just trying to remember to breathe.
At my first Redwood, I'll offer it a hug and silently I'll call to mind all those who I embrace each day of my life.
At my first shower (three days in folks!), I'll be grateful for all those who have patiently waited for me to clean up my act and graciously did so in silence (even when they SOOOOOO wanted to "fix" me).
At the first glimpse of the coast, I'll thank God for each salty tear I've shed and will shed as I realize how much my loved ones love and are loved.

Blessings to you all.

No comments: